More than 7,000 applications for registration are lodged with AQHA each year. Here are some guidelines to help make sure your application can be processed smoothly.
• Buying A Quarter Horse
• Breeding Your Mare
• How to Register a Horse
• How to Complete A Registration Form
• How to Lodge a Breeding Return
• AQHA Requirements For Horse Photographs
• How to apply for Foundation Stock Recording 2010
• Registering an Imported Horse
• Applying for American Registration
• Signatory Authorisation Form (PDF - 67 KB)
For guidelines for Stallions based Overseas enrolling for shipment of frozen/cooled semen click here.
Other informative webpages:
• Procedure for obtaining a hair sample from a horse for DNA typing
If you have any questions on completing an Application for Registration or about the availability of a particular foal name, please contact the AQHA office on (02) 6762 6444 or by email, the staff will always be happy to help.